Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanskgiving weekend

We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house this weekend.  Devin and Barb were able to come.  We waited FOREVER for the turkey to be finished.  My thermometer read 163 degrees.  It needed to be 165.  I had Zac check the turkey for me, and he noticed that my thermometer MELTED in the oven and was stuck on 163.  We pulled out the turkey, and I stuck in a different thermometer.  It was at 185.  It was still juicy, even though it was a little over cooked.
We spent the day eating and watching movies.  A great relaxing Thanksgiving.  I loved my double ovens, it helped out so much.
Justin, Andrew, Anna and Devin came and spent Friday night with us.  I went to take the girls picture, and they kept on posing.  I walked into the boys room with the camera and Eric looks at me and says, "You get one."
Saturday, Aubrey and Anna painted all the girls finger nails and toe nails.  I made them do it outside.  I didn't want any accidents on the brand new carpet.
Aubrey and Anna wanted to look like twins.  Aubrey found a shirt that was similar to Anna's, and they put on matching ears, had matching hair, and matching nails.
This was a great weekend!  After they left, we loaded up the van and picked out our Christmas tree.  We dropped off the tree at the house, then headed for dinner and Temple Square.  There were so many people at Temple Square!  More than I have ever seen!  I didn't even remember to take a picture because it was so chaotic.  The kids were exhausted by the time we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment