Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Magnum P.B.

I don't know how we were able to do it...but all the Powell/Breitling kids are going to run the Top of Zion Relay race in June.  It's a 12 person relay race that covers 195 miles.  It starts in Capitol Reef and ends in Zion National Park.  The only way Zac agreed to run this race was if he could grow a Magnum P.I. mustache.  All of the guys seemed to like that idea, so we named our team Magnum P.B. (for Powell/Breitling).  Zac started growing his 'stache the next day.  He hasn't trimmed it up at all, and it was starting to look "angry."  He was meeting some of my co-workers, so I asked him if he could tame the beast some before the night.  While I was at work Zac had some fun.







1 comment:

  1. These are hilarious. The mustache is the best. I love that he was doing this while you were at work. Looks like a fun day he had!

    ReplyDelete