Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

 Christmas morning!  The kids got up at 6:30 am.  We made them stay in bed until 7 am since Lily wasn't awake yet.  We got Devin and Barb up and ran downstairs so we could see the kids reaction.  Lily is at the top of the stairs with her blanket.  She isn't quite awake yet.
 Jennifer just spotted her pony.  She has been asking for a pony all year.  Santa brought her a life-size pony to play with.
 Eric got a Lego Minecraft game.  He was so excited.  I don't know what is the obsession about Lego Minecraft, but he can't seem to get enough of it.
 Aubrey's big present is her American Girl doll.  To say she loves it is an understatement.  She hasn't let her doll leave her side.  Today she's (the doll) been in 5 different outfits.
 Lily was more interested in candy than her presents.  For the majority of the time she sat on the stairs eating skittles.
 She wanted her turn on the pony.
 Guess who got makeup for Christmas?
 
 This is Zac's Christmas present to me.  He secretly took all my St. George Marathon race stuff and had our neighbor across the street (who is a retired framer) create this beautiful shadow box for me.  The background is suede.  It turned out so good!  I was so shocked to see it.  Each of the pictures inside the shadow box are individually framed.  He made the box so I could take it apart and pull out different pieces as I need them.
Zac made us a delicious french toast breakfast, and we had ham and funeral potatoes for lunch.  Yum.  It was a perfect Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. What a great Christmas you all had. I LOVE the picture frame Zac did for you. That is so amazing and so thoughtful. I'm impressed Zac!

    ReplyDelete